Clear Choice Printing, a company of premier printers, has been serving Winchester, VA since 1979. Our family-run shop has been providing reliable and friendly printer services that businesses and families have counted on for decades. From signs to newsletters, we have the right tools to advertise for you.
Flyers, posters, and newsletters are a great way to get the word out. However, they also use a good deal of natural resources. Fortunately, there are a number of ways that you can reuse and recycle paper and reduce your carbon footprint. Here are a few recycling ideas for your paper:
- Did you know that paper is a great addition to your compost? Paper combined with food scraps creates soil that is full of nutrients and perfect for growing plants.
- Extra paper makes great packing paper to fill boxes and protect fragile items.
- Use any colorful paper you have to make your own wrapping paper. It will add a unique touch to any gift you give.
- Use old paper to create paper mache and make some fun crafts with your little ones.
- You can use extra paper as scrap paper for making grocery lists or letting your kids doodle.
- Use old paper to cover textbooks and protect them from extra wear and tear.
- Use extra paper for clean-up during crafts or a project on your car. Save the paper towels and put down paper scraps to pick up any paint, oil, etc during a project.
For all of your printing needs, give us a call at Clear Choice Printing in Winchester, VA.