Clear Choice Printing, a company of premier printers, has been serving Winchester, VA since 1979. Our family-run shop has been providing reliable and friendly printer services that businesses and families have counted on for decades. From signs to newsletters, we have the right tools to advertise for you.
School’s almost out for the summer, and you might be looking for some ways to keep your kids entertained over the break. If you have some spare copies lying around your house, you can reuse them to make some fun summer crafts with your children. Not only while you keep them entertained, you’ll also tap into their creativity and recycle paper all in the same process– it’s really a win-win-win situation!
Here are some of our favorite crafts using recycled paper:
- Paper mache is a fun and easy way to reuse old paper, especially newspaper. You can create a number of fun crafts using paper mache, like masks, pinatas, bowls, and baskets.
- Use leftover colorful paper to wrap gifts.
- Learn to do origami using recycled paper.
- Create colorful collages and vision boards using old magazines.
- Make beautiful bouquets that won’t wilt, using recycled paper and pipe cleaners.
- Did you know you can make beads using strips of recycled paper?! You sure can, and from there the jewelry options are almost endless. You can even use the beads to decorate furniture and other things around your home.
- You can use old paper to make new, clean paper. This is both a fun craft project and science experiment rolled into one.
If you have paper lying around that you don’t want to throw away, reuse it to make beautiful crafts with your kids over the summer break.
For all of your printing needs, this summer and year round, give us a call at Clear Choice Printing in Winchester, VA.